Biyernes, Disyembre 21, 2012

"What Christmas means to me"


                                             "What Christmas means to me"


Christmas make me think of...
People who collect shoe boxes for the poor...
And Jesus
It reminds me of a happy time for people to remember...
Of love and peace.


...I get to be with my whole family and have dinner with them...
I get to open my presents...
I have a lot of fun with my family.
I think about presents and Jesus' birthday...

love and caring
giving present and
the excitement of seeing relatives.
To me Christmas means Jesus' birthday and giving and receiving.
It represents love, care and presents.
Christmas gives me warmth, happiness, presents and Jesus.
It reminds me of meeting relatives and the colour red.
Christmas is a time to have fun and think of others who aren't as fortunate.
And think about Jesus' birthday.
Thank you for the associations which can help the less fortunate.


Christmas is a happy time for me,
For I'm a Christian, Can't you see?
It's a happy time for all my family
We remember Jesus' birthday
Having all the presents, giving all the presents
It's a happy time for me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento